If your organization needs a strategic partner to solve tough people challenges, LifeWork can help!
Are you doing the right things to solve people challenges in your organization?
Organizations often use valuable resources to develop solutions to the wrong things – treating symptoms, and not the root cause. LifeWork offers several diagnostic tools to help organizations collect the data they need to target the RIGHT solutions.
- LifeWork People Health Check Diagnostic High-level online survey to assess organizational health in the areas of Culture, talent processes, and leadership
- Talent Acquisition Organizational Diagnostic – Comprehensive online survey to assess effectiveness of an organization’s talent acquisition processes
- Leadership Team Diagnostic – Meetings or calls using a pre-determined set of questions designed to solicit candid, anonymous feedback
- Custom Diagnostic Assessments – A custom assessment based on organizational needs
Do you need a trusted, strategic partner to help navigate people challenges in your organization?
LifeWork knows that real organizational change is a long game. That’s why we take a relationship mindset, collaborating with our clients to help develop custom, effective solutions to grow and strengthen their organizations.
- Strategic recruiting processes
- Employee learning & development programs
- Succession planning
- Leadership development
- Identifying, designing, and deploying a healthy organizational culture
Do you need an extra set of eyes and ears to help you grow professionally?
Healthy organizations need healthy leaders who nurture a growth mindset. Using an inquiry-based and action-focused coaching model, LifeWork works with individuals on their professional journey, guiding and challenging as they build self-awareness and leadership effectiveness. Together we will navigate difficult decisions, embrace change, and identify blind spots.
- 6-month, bi-monthly meetings (virtual or in person)
- 2 Individual assessments
- Relevant, time-bound goals
- Sustainable action plan
Do you want to empower your employees to create innovative, collaborative solutions to solve people challenges within your organization?
The most impactful solutions exist in the minds of empowered employees! But how do we capture that knowledge in an efficient, fair way? LifeWork utilizes Design Thinking – an interactive, problem-solving methodology – to design effective, people-centric processes.
- Intake meeting with leadership
- Half day or full day team workshop
- User profiles and empathy maps
- Recorded potential solutions